Excerpt from: Offbeat Bride (click for full post)
Unfortunately I pretty much forgot to take into account my own health. In hindsight, these are the things I learned or wish I'd have done at my own wedding…
- Insist on checking all the hotel facilities.
- Schedule plenty of breaks.
- Make sure you know what your medication can be mixed with
- Make a day-of kit .
- Charge someone else with keeping an eye on the time. .
- Expect to explain yourself.
- Make sure your officiant really understands your condition.
- Double your worst case estimates.
- Try to make sure people know before they start drinking that you have physical limitations.